About Me (and This Class)...


   If you're reading this, hi! My name is Matt France Macias, and I'm a Film and Media Arts major (BFA) at University of Tampa. This blog is going to document my journey taking FMX 210-C, also known as Digital Media (STDO).
   More about me: originally, I was born in Alexandria, Virginia in 1999. I stayed there until I was about seven years old, and that’s when I moved to St. Pete Beach here in Florida. To make things a little shorter, I went through school just fine, ending up at St. Pete College. I stayed there for two years to finish up my gen ed AA and now I’m here at UT to get a BFA in Film and Media Arts. I’m excited to see what this school brings for me!
   As for what I expect from this class, there are several skills I’d like to learn/am excited to learn that I can use towards the films and various projects that I’m going to work on in the near future. Using programs like Adobe Illustrator I can make Vector art that can used as marketing material in the forms of posters and promotional images. Seeing as I’m gearing up to work on a short film in the coming months skills like what I just described will come in handy for such a project.

Comments

Popular Posts